Hair should be treated as a precious accessory! You want to have healthy and shiny hair that will make you absolutely irresistible. Then you should know that it is not enough to wash your head and use some cosmetics that promise miraculous effects. You will have to make an extra effort and nourish your hair with some natural ingredients. They can be assimilated either from a natural hair mask or from a natural hair conditioner. You will certainly not regret this choice, of course, if you choose something according to your hair. Definitely, the right choice will make you look like a diva.
Our hair goes through hardships every day. It is subject to the action of wind, sun, dust, elements that damage it and make it more fragile. It is recommended that you apply a hair treatment at least once a week to provide the necessary natural nutrients.
Of course, there is a multitude of combinations of ingredients that you can use directly from your kitchen to prepare a nourishing hair mask for your hair. You can let your imagination run wild, or you can search for some hair mask recipes on google. The results may or may not be satisfactory. But still, why take risks when the experts have already created something natural and nourishing for your hair.
Hair mask with nourishing and reconstructive olive oil
A hair mask with olive oil is a good remedy for hair care. For centuries, olive oil has been widely used in natural cosmetics. Olive oil is ideal for cleansing the skin of dead cells and stabilizes the rhythm of the sebaceous glands. The hair mask with nourishing and reconstructive olive oil is suitable for all hair types.
In addition, due to the presence in the composition of this hair mask of cold-pressed cosmetic jojoba oil, it moisturizes not only dry hair but at the same time repairs fragile hairs, making it more silky and shiny.
What are the benefits of olive oil for hair:
- Provides nutrition to the hair
- Prevents hair damage
- Strengthens damaged hair
- He manages his hair
- Prevents hair bleaching - using it regularly, the hair will gradually darken in colour.
Argan oil is obtained by cold pressing the fruits of the Argania Spinosa tree, a tree from Morocco. For centuries, argan oil has been used to care for the skin, hair or in the daily diet.
What are the benefits of argan oil for hair?
- moisturizes the hair and contributes to its healthy growth
- moisturizes dry scalp
- Argan oil has the effect of strengthening the hair
- due to the presence of vitamin E, regenerates and repairs dry hair and damaged by harmful external factors from the environment or excessive styling
- restores the smoothness of the hair, improves its elasticity and makes it easier to comb and style
- due to its content rich in unsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-9), it restores the shine of dyed or rough hair without fattening it
- protects the hair from harmful sunlight
- Improves hair elasticity
- It prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
- Prevents tangling of hair
- Softens hair
- Reduces the risk of dandruff, itching or irritation
Do you have a dry scalp?
If you have problems with dry scalp, argan oil is the ideal solution for you at a great price. The scalp treatment is very simple, and the results are visible the very next day. Apply a little argan oil on a cleansing disk and gently dab the scalp. Let the argan oil act overnight for its properties to take effect. All you have to do in the morning is wash your head and enjoy the result.